TAKEN FROM THE JEWS©
ARISTEO CANLAS FERNANDO
Peace Crusader and Echo of the Holy Spirit
This is what is stated in Matthew
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builder’s rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Similar to these are in Mark 12:10-11 and Luke 20:17-18.
Jesus was referring to Psalm 118:22-23 in the scriptures:
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
1. Who were the builders?
2. Who is the stone which the builders rejected?
3. Who is the stone which became the head of the corner?
4. Who is ‘you’ from whom the kingdom of God shall be taken?
5. To which nation was the kingdom of God given?
1. The Jews were the builders of the kingdom of God. But Judaism, after more than 3000 years, exists mainly today in Israel (5-6 M) and the USA (5-6 M), not even one-sixth of one per cent of the world’s population (7 billion).
2. Jesus Christ is the stone that the Jews rejected. They even crucified Him.
3. Jesus Christ is now the stone which became the head of the corner, the cornerstone.
4. Jesus Christ said that the kingdom of God was taken from ‘you’, the Jews, who even mocked Him and killed Him.
5. Jesus Christ said that the kingdom of God shall be given to a nation. Which nation is it? Four your information and believe it or not, it is the Philippines!
Here are the reasons why it is the Philippines:
1. The Holy Spirit uses a blind woman, Maria Liwayway Alvaran or Ka Apaz, to speak to the listeners, tape recorded, in the Filipino language understood mainly by Filipinos.
2. Jesus created Pontius Pilate when He was twelve years old who looked exactly like Him, believe it or not. He used a kind of clay to make pots and jars called in Filipino as “pila”, thus the name Pilate was derived from “pila ito” or “this is pila”. There is a town in Laguna, Philippines called Pila.
3. The tree in Genesis that God forbids the fruit to be eaten is usually portrayed as an apple tree which in Filipino is called “mansanas”. “Mansanas” means “mantsa na” or sin or stain.
4. In September 2011, someone said that the word “Filipino” is foreboding—“pili na, pino pa” (“chosen, finely”). Powder is fine, thus it says in Matthew 21:44, “it will grind him to powder.”
5. The Filipinos are in different parts of the world, as immigrants or as Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). They can express the revelations of the Holy Spirit since they understand the language and can translate these to host countries.
Copyright © 2012 Aristeo Canlas Fernando