Post 038

JESUS AND THE FATHER ARE ONE

This is a repost of my response to merlin and skw with regards to the
questions of who the children of God are and the oneness of Jesus Christ and
God the Father under the topic John 14:8,9 in alt.christnet.

There are qualifications of who can be called the "children of God" or
as you said "sons and daughters of god in the flesh". I refer you to read
in my Geocities Website to know who have the right to be called the
"children of God". I wish to tell you that I am not the author of that
sermon. It is the Holy Spirit. It was just part of a "session" we had with
the Holy Spirit which I transcribed and translated from Pilipino language to
English.

I guess skw is not a believer that Jesus is God Himself in a human form.
Did Jesus not say that He and the Father are one? Did Jesus not tell Philip
that if he had seen Him (Jesus), he had seen the Father? This is physical,
isn't it? Very truly, Jesus and the Father are one and the same. In a
little while, I will present to you the explanations on this question
directly from the Holy Spirit Himself, quoted verbatim.
To tell you one example He said to explain this question: skw and Merlin
are two because the clothes of skw cannot be the clothes of Merlin and vice
versa. On the other hand, if they are one and the same, then the clothes of
skw are Merlin's and Merlin's clothes are skw's.
Another way that He illustrated this is a person, for example, Marilyn
Monroe, whose original name was Norma Jean Mortenson. She is also known as
Norma Jean Baker. Same person but different names. Similarly, Jesus Christ
and God the Father are one and the same. They are just known in different
identities.

Later, I will present to you the Holy Spirit's explanation using
examples like flashlight, candle, a teacher, a listener who laughed, the
sound produced by the bamboo trees as their trunks rub against each other.
I was even used as an example. In all these, the Holy Spirit illustrated
that God the Father and Jesus Christ are one and the same. So please be on
the look out for my postings.

God bless us always.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Mar 00

The one who explained to us that the Father and Jesus are one and the
same is no other than the Holy Spirit who I am privileged to talk to. The
illustrations are not mine. They are from Him. I still have to transcribe
and translate the other illustrations He made. You may have never heard
these before. I did not know these until I heard them from Him.
In Revelations, this is repeated several times: "If you have ears, then,
listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!" So from whom do we listen
to? From our fellowmen? No. From the Spirit. From the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit often cites to us also the Biblical incident when Philip
asked Jesus to show them the Father to prove that Jesus and the Father are
one and the same.

Please do not limit the power of God to just being in one person at one
place. This is how we look at it. But God is everywhere. So what He did
is He manifested Himself in a human form, in the person of Jesus. I
remember the Holy Spirit saying also as illustration the following: the
Father is a spirit. Jesus is also a spirit who was put in a human form.
The spirit that is in Jesus is God the Father Himself.
If Jesus was an ordinary human being like you and me, would He been able
to perform such great miracles? But since Jesus is God in a human form, He
was able to do so.
I will present in a little while the other illustrations of the Holy
Spirit to support the controversial question of the oneness of Jesus and the
Father. Please standby also for the explanation of John 1:1 by the Holy
Spirit. No one, I believe, has explained and illustrated it the way the
Holy Spirit did. I said no one, not even Bible scholars, church leaders,
etc. You will find His explanation very logical. I don't think it even
will be one page long.
God bless us always.

-------------------------------

7 Mar 00

I do not understand what you mean by "Oneness Pentecostist". Do you
mean one who belongs to the Pentecostal Church? Well, for your information,
I do not belong to any Christian church. I am a plain non-denominational
Christian without any church affiliation. I am a plain follower of Jesus
Christ.
What I am sharing with you are not my own ideas or my interpretation of
what is in the Bible but what I heard and learned from a spirit, a holy
spirit, and if you will believe it, THE Holy Spirit Himself. I guess I am
just fortunate to be able to communicate with Him (so are several others)
and record on audio tape our "sessions". The Internet has given me the
opportunity to share His messages to all the peoples of the world. I am not
forcing anyone to believe in what the Holy Spirit says. It is up to the
individual to pick up what he or she thinks is good for himself/herself.
Please tell me what the acronym NWO stand for? It's the first time that
I encountered it. Sorry for my ignorance.
God bless us always.

-------------------------

8 Mar 00

Please read the first and last chapters of Revelation, specifically,
Rev. 1:8 and Rev. 22:13-16. The book is called Revelation because God
revealed who He is.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, who is and who was and who is to come,
the Almighty," says the Lord God. (Rev. 1:8)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and
the end." (Rev. 22:13)
"I Jesus have sent my angel to you with this testimony for the churches.
I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star." (Rev.
22:16)
Who is the Alpha and the Omega? The Lord God. Who is the Lord God?
Jesus! (Rev. 22:16). Remember, when God was talking in the book of
Revelation, there are the quotation marks. If it was John, there are no
quotation marks because he was the one recording what he was seeing and
hearing. And all those verses above were said by the Lord God. This is
plain, simple and direct. Is there any doubt about Jesus being the Lord God
(or God the Father)? The Bible has the answer, hasn't it? And it is in the
last book of the Bible. And I think, Revelation was placed at the last to
settle the question of the divinity of Jesus.
God bless us always.

----------------------------------

10 Mar 00

>jesus was never nailed to the cross, the story was invented tho a good one
>that has many mystical meanings.

Thank you for scrutinizing my post. I will respond to your comments
later. Meantime, I would like to comment on your belief that Jesus was
never nailed on the cross.
Am I right to think that you believe in Jesus? If so, congratulations.
Am I right to think that you have read in the Bible that it is only through
Jesus that one can go to the Father who is in Heaven? If you have read it,
do you believe so?
How did you get to know the life story of Jesus? Was it from the Bible?
Wasn't that event of Jesus being nailed on the cross mentioned in the Bible?
Are you selecting only what you want to believe of what is in the Bible?
And the crucifixion of Jesus is one that you deny or cannot accept. Am I
right? You say that "never" happened. You say that "the story was
invented."
If I prove to you that that event really happened, would you believe?
Or would you just say that my proofs are just coincidences? What I will
relate are facts. I did not fabricate them. You can prove to yourself the
authenticity of what I will say if you visit Sydney, Australia to see this
for yourself.
Do you know that 888 is the number of Jesus? Please see my Geocities
Website topic 13 for a detail explanation. There is a scientific basis for
this number of Jesus, i.e. the Greek Ionic Ciphered Numeral System. Would
you believe that post office box 888 at the Campbelltown Post Office is
right in the middle of a cross? There are four boxes to the right of 888,
four to the left, four below and three above. Is this a coincidence? 888.
Number of Jesus. Cross.
And not only that. Box 888 is in a set found in the middle of two other
sets. There is a set of boxes to the right and another set of boxes to the
left. Doesn't this remind you of the crucifixion wherein Jesus was in the
middle and two thieves on His either side? Is this a coincidence?
Now, to the set at the right of the middle set, you can form a cross
whereas to the set at the left, you cannot form a cross. What is the
significance of this? To the thief to the right of Jesus, He promised that
He would take Him to Paradise whereas to the thief to His left who ridiculed
Him, He did not give this promise. Coincidences or God-made?
Would you believe that post office box 888 is our post office box since
February 1993? Would you believe that we did not even know that 888 is the
number of Jesus when we rented it? My wife chose 888 because it signifies
our arrival as migrants to Australia. We arrived in August of 1988. August
is the 8th month. Thus, 888. Coincidence that we have to arrive in August
1988 in Australia?
It was only the following year, 1994, when I learned that 888 is the
number of Jesus. I read that from the book "Scientific Approach to Biblical
History" which was lent to me overnight by a peer who I had not met for more
than 35 years. He was visiting Sydney and it was here where our paths
crossed, thousands of miles from where we came from (i.e. the Philippines).
Coincidence or God-plan?
I hope these "coincidences" will prove to you that God is confirming to
us that that crucifixion event happened 2000 years ago. I guess I was just
made by God to be His instrument for this affirmation.
God bless us always.

--------------------------------------

10 Mar 00

wolfgangm1 wrote in message ...
>Peace, have you read all the gospels?And I dont mean just the ones in
>the bible, I mean all of them?
>
I have read the New Testament but I am not that knowledgeable about it.
Actually, I can not even recite the verses and quote the source
(book/letter-chapter-verse).

--------------------------------
>Who was claiming deity for Jesus?....."Devils"
>
Now let us reverse your question -- Who was NOT claiming deity for
Jesus?....."Devils"
Do you know that this is what the Holy Spirit was warning us about? I
have transcribed and translated our sessions with Him about this. You may
read my Geocities Website topic 17 "Beware of false prophets" and topic 18
"The pauper in disguise". You will note that they are said in parables,
just like Jesus relating parables in order that we will understand the
subject matter easier and better.
As I have mentioned before, the Holy Spirit who I am fortunate to talk
to gave prophecies in 1979 (topic 1) which are publicly documented. If they
are from the Devil, do you think they will happen? But since they are from
God, they have happened or are happening. Please scrutinize those
prophecies. And there are more which I will share with you. Please read my
postings for I mention them from time to time, like for example the coming
World War III which will be ignited from the Philippines, at the Spratly
Islands in particular. Believe it or not, but this is what the Holy Spirit
confirmed to us in 1998. He started to give a hint about this in 1986. So,
let us prepare our soul now for our stay on this earth will not be long
anymore.
The Holy Spirit, when we were studying the Flood in the Old Testament,
asked how long did Noah warned the people. 100 years as mentioned in
Genesis. Isn't that long enough for people to change from their wicked
ways? Did they listen to Noah? They did not that is why they all perish.
What was the vehicle used by Noah and his family to survive the Flood?
An ark which is now on Mount Ararat. The Holy Spirit said that a new kind
of vehicle will be used by God to take the chosen away from the coming wrath
of God. I will elaborate about this later. I still have to transcribe that
session and translate to English so that you get it directly from the
horse's mouth verbatim.

God bless us always.

--------------------------------------------

12 Mar 00

>too many ifs, too much guessing on your part as to merlin's character and
>nature. you are attempting to make this too personal and merlin the only
>source of your confusion.
I am not making anything personal. I am just asking whether what I
perceive as your beliefs or ideas are correct. Please confirm or deny my
perception of you.
---------------------------------------------
>can you not cut this long post down?

The post became too long because I would like to personally attest to
you proofs about the crucifixion and about the Holy Spirit based on my
experiences.
------------------------------
>what you seem to be saying is that you worship a man born of a woman
>because you also worship the bible and believe that everything in the
>bible is literally true while not realizing how many myths ledgends and
>practices of other religions in the region were adopted by early
>christians to satisfy those that converted from these religions and still
>wanted to keep their sacred practices.

Yes, the man Jesus is God in human form. It is true that God is a
spirit. Jesus is a spirit placed in a container, in what we call the
physical body. God assumed the form a human being in order to teach us, to
lead us to where He is, to His heavenly kingdom.

The Bible is the word of God. Just imagine, the Bible was written by
different people at different times and at different places and yet after
these stories were compiled into a single book we call the Bible, we find
that there is agreement among these ancient writings. How could Isaiah
prophecy hundreds of years earlier about a virgin birth, about a man who
will save His people (to become the messiah), whose hands and feet will be
pierced, whose bones would not be broken (to finally kill a crucified
person, his legs are broken), etc. Do I need to elaborate? That will be
another topic about proving the authenticity of the Bible.
-----------------------------------
> >where did the idea for the last supper come from? do you not think rome
>made it up as they did practice ritual and real cannabalism during this
>period.

I will tell you that the Holy Spirit confirmed this to us that it
happened. I still need to transcribe from our sessions His account of this
event.
-------------------------
>where did the idea for the three days in the tomb come from when we can
>clearly see it is a ritual and belief system that is found in eqypt and in
>the inca empire of the americas.
The Holy Spirit confirmed also that Jesus was in the tomb for three days
and three nights. When He said this to us, He mentioned about a song sang
in the church entitled "I Believe the Living God". He asked, "Is there a
God who is dead?" All the time, He said, God is alive even when Jesus was
entombed.
---------------------------------
>where did the idea of easter come from save from the earlier spring
>equinox rituals. the egg has been used as a symbol of new birth in many
>religions before christianity barrowed it.

It is true that Easter is a pagan ritual. The death and resurrection of
Jesus were merged in this ritual. However, according to the Holy Spirit,
Jesus actually died on August 17 and resurrected on August 20. These
happened not in 33 AD or 1967 years ago but 2000 years ago. Therefore, the
year that we use refer to the number of years from the death of Jesus. That
is why we can still use BC and AD but not to mean Before Christ and Anno
Domini but Before Crucifixion (of Jesus) and After Death (of Jesus).
Remember, these dates were revealed by the Holy Spirit. They are not my
mine. I am just sharing these to you.
------------------------------
>where did the idea of christmas come from? it is the celebration of
>light/rebirth/promise of summer to come in the darkest part of the year
>that was celebrated for milleniums before jesus' myth borrowed it and
>changed his birthday to christmas from spring when he was actually born.
It is also true that Christmas or the birth of Jesus is being celebrated
on the wrong date. The Holy Spirit said that Jesus was born on May 23, 2033
years ago. We have to correct these wrong dates (Christmas, Crucifixion,
Resurrection) that were handed down to us as traditional dates. That is why
we should not blindly just follow tradition. The Holy Spirit has come to
correct us, to tell us all truth (John 16:13 - "He will lead you into all
the truth").
---------------------------------
>you can take the bible literally, it is ok, you do not need to know the
>sources and references the bible used to creat these myths and reinvent
>them for christianity. we can live side by side with different philos on
>the bible.

I believe that the differences of interpretation of Biblical passages
can be resolved if we listen to the Holy Spirit. In Revelation, it says,
"If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!"
So from whom do we have to listen to? From the Holy Spirit!
-------------------------------
>when we don't simple worship the bible, and read the myths and use them as
>a language and message to our souls, we can see the part of the stories
>that actually mean something to us spiritually and can help us manuever in
>this world and our dream world from which we came.

The stories in the Bible are there to teach us. Jesus showed us how to
bear sufferings so that we will be able to bear the sufferings that we are
to encounter in this world. The Holy Spirit often tells us, "I first
before you." Who is that I? That Holy Spirit we talk to is Jesus Himself,
if you will believe it.
God bless us always.

----------------------------------

12 Mar 00

sunflwr wrote in message ...
>The holy spirit talks you?Me too!Jesus says he is coming back
>to kick Christianity's ass!
Yes, I am fortunate to be one of those called and chosen to be able to
listen to the Holy Spirit. According to the Holy Spirit, when Jesus comes
back physically, that would be His second coming. That would be Judgment
Day. And all of us, whether dead or alive at that time, will be facing Him.
And on that Day, He will take to His heavenly kingdom those who are worthy
to live with Him there and send to Hell (or the lake of fire) those who
aren't. So let us always be prepared to face death and know who the true
God is.
The Holy Spirit told us that the requirements to go to Heaven are
simple. One need not belong to any religious group. The requirements are :
1) Acknowledge, belief and accept that Jesus is true God AND true man, and
2) Follow the commandments of Jesus. Please read my Geocities Website topic
21 about these requirements.
--------------------
>Peace,you never answered my question
>Paul stated that"Paul has died and Christ lives in me"- he is claiming
>to be christ,correct?
Please cite where in the Bible I can find it.
-----------------------------
>I highly suggest research the history of Christianity
>Who did Jesus say to follow?James.And He said to shun any apostle/
>prophet/teacher who did not angree with James.who did not agree with
>James?Paul.It was Paul who claimed deity for Jesus.Now ,we all know
>that Paul wasnt an orginal apostle,he didnt know Jesus.When he started
>his preaching,claiming Jesus was God -why were the Aposltes going to
>stone Paul to death?Read Rev - John is talking about a specific man -
>Paul.Here is wisdom :Saul of Tarsus adds up to 666.
Is this your interpretation of the Bible? This is the first time that I
heard that Jesus asked that James be followed and shun anyone who disagree
with James. Where is that in the Bible? Please pardon me for my ignorance.
You know that Paul or Saul of Tarsus came to the lives of the apostles
after Jesus died. And Paul became an advocate, a champion, for the belief
in Jesus. This is in Acts and in His letters.
Please show us that Saul of Tarsus is the anti-Christ or the one
referred to as 666. You said it "adds up to 666". Please illustrate.
I can illustrate to you that 888 is the number of Jesus. And there is
scientific proof to it! Please read my Geocities website topic 13.
God bless us always

---------------------------

14 Mar 00

We are not in agreement about the divinity of Jesus. You believe that
Jesus is not God because you say that there is the Father who is the God of
Jesus. I believe that Jesus is God principally based on what the Holy
Spirit told us and based on what the Bible confirms.
The Holy Spirit from time to time tells us the story about Philip asking
Jesus to show them the Father. Jesus replied that if he (Philip) had seen
Him (Jesus), he had seen the Father for the Father and He are one. Isn't
this physical? Seeing?
Another proof that Jesus is the Father Himself (or the Lord God) is in
Revelation. In the first chapter, Rev. 1:8, the Lord God said that He is
the Alpha and the Omega, who is, who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
The Lord God repeated this in the last chapter, Rev. 22:13. And then in
Rev. 22:16, the Lord God revealed who He is. Who is He? Did He not reveal
that He is Jesus Himself (Rev. 22:16). The Lord God therefore is Jesus!
This is plain and simple. Direct. Explicit.
Now I will present to you the transcription and translation of our
session with the Holy Spirit wherein He illustrated the oneness of Jesus and
the Father as stated in the first chapter of John. This is only one of
several sessions wherein this topic was touched. Please bear with me if my
translation to English is not clear. You may raise your question. You may
ask for its original text in Pilipino.

THE HOLY SPIRIT EXPLAINS JOHN 1:1

The Holy Spirit asked, "Is it true that Jesus Christ and the Father are
two?"
"They are one," said the listeners.
"Let us read John 1:1-5," He said.
(One listener read the said passages in Pilipino language. I am quoting
herein the English version from the Good News Bible.)
"Before the world was created, the Word already existed; he was with
God, and he was the same as God. From the very beginning the Word was with
God. Through him God made all things; not one thing in all creation was
made without him. The Word was the source of life, and this life brought
light to mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has
never put it out."
(From hereon, if the Holy Spirit is the speaker, I will not put the
quotation marks. Any other speaker, I will put the quotation marks.)
What is meant by Word? What is 'in God'? In Him.
'In the beginning, He was the Word. And the Word was in God. And the
Word was God.'
These things, 'And He was the beginning of all things. Everything was
made and nothing was made if He was not present. Because He was the Word.
In what way did God create all things? Through word. In a part of the
Bible, Jesus said and no other than Jesus or the Word said, 'I cannot do
anything if the Father is not present.'
It says in John 1, 'He in the beginning made all things and nothing was
made if He was not present.' In another part of the Bible, it states, 'I
cannot do anything except my Father in Heaven who made all things.' But the
Father cannot do anything as stated in John 1 if He (Jesus) is not present.
Therefore, Roman is sitting down there. He is seated. Is there
anything you can do, Roman? Tell me. (Roman is one of the listeners of the
Holy Spirit.)
"Nothing. I am just sitting down," Roman said.
Nothing. Nothing. You are just seated. However, when you spoke,
everything was done.
What did the Father say? 'Let there be land.' And there was land. How
can we separate the Father and Jesus? If Jesus was absent, the Father was
mute because He (Jesus) is the Word, isn't He? He is the Word. And the
Word was the in the mouth of the Father, wasn't it? The Father is Roman and
the Son that came out of Him (the Father) is the Word.
In other words, it is not possible that the Father could do anything if
the Word was absent, and nothing would be done if there was no Word. And no
one will speak if the Father is absent because the two of them are one.
Because one is the Word and the other is the speaker. What is that? 'Let us
materialize this momentarily.' Mouth! If the Father is absent, there is no
mouth. And if there is no mouth, there would be no Word. Who will speak if
there was no mouth? Therefore, it is not possible that they are two but
they are truly one.
Now, if Clarita is sitting down there and you talk and talk to her, if
she does not speak, what is Clarita? Well, even a mute makes sound.
(Clarita is another listener of the Holy Spirit.)
(Anita, another listener, burst into laughter.)
Anita and her laughter cannot possibly be two. They are one. We will
not hear laughter if Anita is not present. There is no laughter if Anita is
not present. And if Anita is a statue, there will be no laughter. No
Laughter. In my opinion, my children, we are now cleared on this part.
The Father cannot possibly do anything if He will not speak because that
is His power -- His Word. That is His power. And who is powerful if the
Father is not present. Nothing. Nothing.
Will there be bamboo sound if there are no bamboo trees that I see? If
you hear bamboo sound without bamboo trees, then that may be ghost (or
phantom). You will become afraid, won't you? If there are bamboo trees and
there is no sound, alas, maybe, this is ghost also. Did you get that? That
is why God or Jesus Christ and the Father are one because Jesus Christ is
the Word.

A continuation of this session is found in my Geocities website in topic
8, "Jesus - the Light of the People". Please read it as well for that is
the exposition of the Holy Spirit for John 1:4-5.
The above is only from one of our sessions with the Holy Spirit wherein
the oneness of the Father and Jesus was discussed. I will find the others
and transcribe and translate them for your information.
It is up to you to scrutinize this explanation of the Holy Spirit. I
hope you find logic in it. Did you notice that His illustrations are
somewhat in parable similar to how Jesus taught His disciples? This is
because the Holy Spirit who we talk to, if you will believe it, is Jesus
Himself.
God bless us always.

--------------------------------

14 Mar 00

>start talking to the person your writing to and you may begin to make
>sense. these posts are too long as you are not talking to merlin rather
>to some large unknown group of men and you leave women out all together,
>what is your point?
I would like all to read my reply not only to you but to anyone, men and
women alike. I don't leave out women. I am not sexist. Fellowmen is a
mass noun which includes both genders. It is like the word mankind.
Did you notice my e-mail address? That is a bogus address. This is
because I prefer to spend my time answering anyone's questions for all to
read. I am sorry not to accept personal e-mail for I do not have the time
to answer them all.
------------------------------------------

>you made many assumptions about merlin in your post, and then answered
>questions about merlin according to your assumptions about merlin. tell us
>what you believe and stop preaching.

As I have mentioned before, I am just sharing with you what I heard and
learned from a spirit, a holy spirit, and if you will believe it, the Holy
Spirit Himself. It is up to you to pick up what you think is good for you
in what He preaches. Please read His sermons, prayers, prophecies in my
Geocities website.
---------------------------------------------

>tell us what you perceive about god, stop all this guessing about merlin.
>please tell us about god and stop preaching at people. your preceptions
>of merlin need not be validated for you to discribe your experiences with
>god.
I have nothing against you, Merlin, or anyone else.
I have made it clear that I am a non-denominational Christian, a plain
follower of Jesus. I believe in Jesus. I believe He is God. I believe in
the Bible, the word of God. The Holy Spirit we talk to explains to us what
is in the Bible and relives to us what Jesus did and said. I believe that
what the Holy Spirit says is the truth. This is a confirmation of what
Jesus said in John chapters 14, 15 and 16 of what the Holy Spirit who He
would send would do.
God bless us and be with us always.

---------------------------------------

16 Mar 00

Please read my reply to sliderulex on March 16 at 11:54. You will read
there also the explanation of no other than the Holy Spirit Himself. I am
translating another session wherein the Holy Spirit explained this issue.
Why do you believe in what man says? Didn't you read in the Bible (John
chapters 14, 15 and 16) that the Holy Spirit is the one who will teach us
all truth including truth about God? He is the one who will settle the
issues, especially one as controversial as the divinity of Jesus. We are
told in the Bible and I quote, "If you have ears, then, listen to what the
Spirit says to the churches!" So, who do we listen to -- man or the Holy
Spirit? Beware because you may be led by the blind.
If you would like to question the identity of the Holy Spirit we talk
to, please read His prophecies, prayers, and sermons in my Geocities
website. I am not the author of those but the Holy Spirit Himself. Compare
them to what your church leaders preach to you.
God bless us always.

----------------------------------------

16 Mar 00

Please read my reply to sliderulex on March 16 at 11:54. You will read
there also the explanation of no other than the Holy Spirit Himself. I am
translating another session wherein the Holy Spirit explained this issue.
Why do you believe in what man says? Didn't you read in the Bible (John
chapters 14, 15 and 16) that the Holy Spirit is the one who will teach us
all truth including truth about God? He is the one who will settle the
issues, especially one as controversial as the divinity of Jesus. We are
told in the Bible and I quote, "If you have ears, then, listen to what the
Spirit says to the churches!" So, who do we listen to -- man or the Holy
Spirit? Beware because you may be led by the blind.
If you would like to question the identity of the Holy Spirit we talk
to, please read His prophecies, prayers, and sermons in my Geocities
website. I am not the author of those but the Holy Spirit Himself. Compare
them to what your church leaders preach to you.
God bless us always.

--------------------------

16 Mar 00

I am glad you cited Rev. 3:12. Who is the one who said this to John?
Would you agree that it was Jesus? It was Jesus who asked John to write His
messages to the churches in Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis,
Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
Who did John see in Rev. 1? Wasn't it Jesus? Who talked to John in
Rev. 1:17-18 who said, "Don't be afraid! I am the first and the last. I am
the living one! I was dead, but now I am alive for ever and ever. I have
authority over death and the world of the dead."
Now in Rev. 1:8, the Lord God said, "I am the first and the last who is,
who was and who is to come." Who is the first and the last? Wasn't that
Jesus in Rev. 1:17? Therefore, Jesus is the Lord God Almighty. He
confirmed this in the last chapter of Revelations. In Rev. 22:13, God
repeated what He said earlier, "I am the first and the last, the beginning
and the end." And in Rev. 22:16, God revealed who He is. It states, "I,
Jesus, have sent my angel to announce these things to you in the churches.
I am descended from the family of David. I am the bright morning star."
There He is! He is Jesus! He is the Lord God Almighty! Please read my
reply to you on March 16 at 11:54.
Please read my reply to skw also on March 17 at 12:11.
God bless us always.

-----------------------------

20 Mar 00

Glenn (Christian Mystic) wrote in message
<
38d54da3.2653081@news.urjet.net>...
>Well put ! I amazed how people let unbiblical heresies actually make
>them blind to what is unignorable.


No one has come forward yet to refute the verses in Revelation that I
cited about Jesus Christ as the Lord God (or the Father who is in Heaven).
These are in Rev. 1:8 and Rev. 22:13-16. This book has been named
Revelation because it is in this last book of the Bible that God revealed
who He is. And He is Jesus Christ!
There are accounts that I present which are not in the Bible. I would
not have known these things had I not been fortunate to have had the
privilege to communicate with the Holy Spirit. And this is what I am
sharing with you. If you think they are illogical and evil, then discard
them. If you think there are things good in them, then pick up what you
think is good. I am not forcing you to believe in what I am sharing. The
choice is yours. The decision is yours.
Didn't Jesus say that He would send the Holy Spirit to tell us all truth
including truth about God? What the Holy Spirit would do is spelled out in
John chapters 14, 15 and 16. I firmly believe that the Holy Spirit I
communicate with does what Jesus said. The Holy Spirit is our Comforter who
will be with us while we await the physical return of our Lord Jesus.
If there are things that I present which you may label as unbiblical and
heresies, I ask you to think again. Please remember that these came from
the Holy Spirit Himself who I quoted verbatim. We should not be surprised
about these things because the Bible does not contain all that Jesus did.
As stated in John 21:25, "Now, there are many other things that Jesus did.
If they were all written down one by one, I suppose that the whole world
could not hold the books that would be written." Truly, there are many
things that have to be revealed.
I request you to please keep watch for my postings from time to time, I
will present those that I would have transcribed from our sessions with Him
and their translation from the Pilipino language to English. Soon, I will
present to you some details about the crucifixion as revealed by the Holy
Spirit in time for the Lenten season, such as the nailing of Jesus on the
cross (four nails in all, two for the hands and two for the feet), the names
of the nails and their present whereabouts, the thieves nailed with Jesus,
the soldier Longinus who pierced the side of Jesus, the words of Jesus on
the cross. Biblical scholars do not even know these things because they
rely only on the manuscripts that have been discovered.
Meantime, I invite you to read some sermons, prophecies, and prayers of
the Holy Spirit in my GeoCities website.
God bless us always.

-------------------------

20 Mar 00

Glenn (Christian Mystic) wrote in message
<
38d5586e.5417404@news.urjet.net>...
>These Space cadits NEVER get it,,, sigh,,,, but you made some good
>points,

Am I correct to say that you are one who believes that Jesus is not the
Father Himself? If so, who do you want to tell you the truth? Our fellow
human beings? Teachings of men? You may be misled, my brother. Look at
the proliferation of Christian religions, sects, denominations, cults, etc.
All using the same Bible and yet with confliciting interpretations of the
Bible. Who made these interpretations? Men. Why can't they agree?
Why can't you believe in what the Holy Spirit said? Who do we listen
to? To our fellowmen or to the Holy Spirit? The Bible says, "If you have
ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!" Because
according to Jesus in John chapters 14, 15 and 16, the Holy Spirit that He
would send will tell us all truth including truth about God. The Holy
Spirit I communicate with says that Jesus is the Father Himself. He is God
reconciling man to Himself. That is why Jesus said that no one goes to the
Father except by Him. Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life, the
light.
Regarding what Sliderulex said, that is the first time that I
encountered such interpretation on the issue of the divinity of Jesus. It
is not an outright denial of Jesus being God. He said that Jesus came to us
as God (John 1:1). But when Jesus resurrected, He then had a God (John
20:17). A transformation occurred according to him. This is another
interpretation by man. Most that I encountered claim that Jesus is God
Himself, a person in the Trinity, or just a human being like you and me who
is a prophet. Interpretations of men! Who is correct?
Please scrutinize the identity of the Holy Spirit I communicate with and
read His sermons, His prophecies, and His prayers in my GeoCities website.
I especially recommend the sermons "The King of kings" and "Father, do not
forsake Me."
God bless us always.

----------------------------

22 Mar 00

Thank you for mentioning the fulfillment of two prophecies of the Holy
Spirit. They are not my prophecies. They were revealed by the Holy Spirit
in 1979 and publicly documented in the Philippine Panorama.
There are many more prophecies. I will share them with you as I
transcribe them and translate them to English so that you get His messages
verbatim. Meantime, one prophecy that I would like to mention here which He
confirmed to us last April 1999 is the coming World War III. This war will
be ignited in the Philippines, at the Spratly Islands in particular. In
1986, He just said that "The Philippines will be the wick (of a lamp) of
trouble in the whole world. There will be no place here on Earth where we
can hide without being affected by the coming war. Once this war starts, it
will not end until it is the end (meaning those few who will remain will not
fight against each other anymore because they will realize that they are the
few chosen to restart this world afresh, like new buds of plants, a time of
renewal). Keep watch of developments at the Spratlys. Meantime, He advises
us to strengthen our faith in the true God while there is still light.
Darkness is coming upon us now. Let us fill our lamp with oil so that we
will find our way through this darkness.
The Holy Spirit told us that the two requirements to go to Heaven are:
1. Accept and believe that Jesus Christ is true God AND true man; and
2. Follow the commandments of Jesus Christ.
Jesus is the only way to the Father. No other way except through Jesus.
And He specifically stated this in John 14:6, to wit "I am the way, the
truth, and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me."
Salvation is not only by faith in Jesus. Your faith should be
accompanied by works. James 2:26 states "Faith without actions is dead."
We will discuss this in another thread. I will present the sermon of
the Holy Spirit about this topic. It will be for your scrutiny. He
emphasized that we show our faith in Jesus through our works. It is not
just faith and faith alone. This is dead.
God bless us always.

-----------------------

25 Mar 00

>>This book has been named
>>Revelation because it is in this last book of the Bible that God revealed
>>who He is. And He is Jesus Christ!
>
>Actually He didn't reveal anything of the like.

How could you disclaim that God did not reveal who He is in the book of
Revelation? Rev. 22:13-16 clearly states that God, who is the Alpha and the
Omega, is Jesus Himself (verse 16).

------------------------------------- >>We should not be surprised
>>about these things because the Bible does not contain all that Jesus did.
>>As stated in John 21:25, "Now, there are many other things that Jesus did.
>>If they were all written down one by one, I suppose that the whole world
>>could not hold the books that would be written." Truly, there are many
>>things that have to be revealed.
>
>See alt.religion.gnostic we have a lot of those books, they were
>written.

I wonder whether those books were revelations from God. How would we
ascertain that they are from God? Are the authors authentic enough to prove
that God communicated to him?
The spirit I communicate with, I believe, is the Holy Spirit Himself.
Read His 19 prophecies revealed in 1979 in my GeoCities website. Disprove
that those prophecies have happened. If you cannot, and it can be proven
that they have happened or are happening, would you accept that they must be
from God? Could you accept that only God can make things that He predicts
to happen (Isaiah chapters 34-48)?
And not only His prophecies that can be put under the microscope. His
sermons can also be scrutinized, and His messages and revelations.
Things that happened in my life are examples of God's design. Please
read my first website about the Aristean Perpetual Calendar, especially that
topic about "Signs Behind God's Calendar." Those signs could not have
happened had they not been in God's perfect plan.
That is why when the Holy Spirit said that Jesus and the Father are one
and the same, I believe Him. I believe His explanations and illustrations
in parables which may not been presented by anyone in proving the case of
the oneness of Jesus and the Father. Please read my earlier replies in this
thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------
>If you what e-mail me in Tagalog (if that is your Pilipino language) I
>prefer to answer in English, but it will save you a lot of work in
>translation. The oldest Tagalog translation is much closer to the
>Hebrew (I don't know about the Greek though), than is any English
>translations. As Tagalog is more like the Hebrew than the English is.
>
>To get your e-mail through to me though you must use...
>
>
gwebb@accesscomm.net
Thank you for offering your assistance in translating to English from
Pilipino language the revelations of the Holy Spirit. I will post some to
you or better still I will post them in the newsgroups. Some Filipino
linguists may be participating in the newsgroups who may assist as well.

God bless us always.

----------------------------------

25 Mar 00

Glenn (Christian Mystic) wrote in message
<
38d99585.17551954@news.urjet.net>...
>> Am I correct to say that you are one who believes that Jesus is not
the
>>Father Himself?
>
>Yes.

Thank you for confirming your unbelief in the oneness of Jesus and the
Father. We really are in opposite poles on this issue which is a very
important issue as our salvation depends upon our belief in Jesus Christ.
Please see my GeoCities website for the requirements to go to Heaven
according to the Holy Spirit.

----------------------------------------
>> If so, who do you want to tell you the truth? Our fellow
>>human beings?
>
>The Trinity idea is not of the Bible, but of the teachings of men.

I accept that the word "Trinity" is not in the Bible. This was coined
by man to describe "the union of three persons (Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit) in one Godhead, or the threefold personality of the one Divine
Being" (Random House Dictionary of the English Language).
The Holy Spirit said that that is really the case. The Father, Jesus,
and the Holy Spirit are one and the same -- one God in three persons. The
Holy Spirit illustrated this to us in parables. I will present to you those
parables when I find them among the tape recordings we had.
Meantime, I would like to present another way by which the Holy Spirit
illustrated the oneness of Jesus and the Father in the parable of the
flashlight. Here is that parable:

The following is an illustration of the Holy Spirit about this concept.
This is a transcription and translation to English of one of our sessions
with Him wherein the topic of the divinity of Jesus was discussed.

THE HOLY SPIRIT TELLS THE PARABLE OF THE FLASHLIGHT

Jesus Christ is truly the Son of God and Jesus Christ is Son of Man
because Jesus Christ was a human being and Jesus Christ is a true God.
Therefore, He is the Son of Man because He had the form of a human being.
And Jesus Christ is the Son of God because He is from God. Because He is
the true God.
Now, why did He become the Son of God if He is true God? Therefore,
beside Jesus Christ, there is true God, the one who fathered Him. O, this
is what will come to the minds of each of you that will puzzle you.
Alright, there is a flashlight and you switch it on and light emanated
from it. Is this (light) different from the flashlight? Is the light
different from the flashlight? But until when will light emanate from the
flashlight if it has good blub and a good battery?
"There is a limit, Father," said one of the listeners.
Alright, but the flashlight is one and the light is another although we
can say that they are two because when the flashlight is off, there is no
light and light will only emanate when it is switched on. But they are
still one. Flashlight and the light from it are one.
Jesus Christ and His Father are one because the Father is in Heaven, as
the flashlight, and the flashlight was switched on and light emanated. This
is Jesus Christ.

This was followed by another illustration but I have not translated it
yet. I will present it later. It is a long one.

--------------------------
>> Teachings of men? You may be misled, my brother.
>
>It's not impossible, I am led by the Holy Spirit.

I hope you can record on tape what the Holy Spirit is telling you. My
experience with the Holy Spirit is real and true. And not only me but
several others are present as well. Although we cannot see Him, we can hear
Him. That is why we can record on tape our sessions with Him.

----------------------------------------------------
>The Holy Spirit, each applied to each of us according to our
>individualities.

The Holy Spirit, if He is inspiring each of us, will not contradict
Himself. His message to each of us must be the same. If not, then it may
come from the enemy of God, "the pauper in disguise" or "the false prophet."
Please read His sermons about this topic in my GeoCities website.

------------------------------
>> Men. Why can't they agree?
>> Why can't you believe in what the Holy Spirit said?
>
>I do, but He says one thing to you, and yet another thing to me.

Wouldn't that cause you great concern? How would you know that He is
the true Holy Spirit? I can prove that He is. Please read my reply to your
other post (March 23 -- 2:35).

-------------------
>> Who do we listen
>>to? To our fellowmen or to the Holy Spirit?
>
>You listen to men.

I have told you that I with several others listen to a spirit who we
cannot see but who we can hear. How about you? What is your proof that you
listen to the true Holy Spirit?

-------------------------
>>The Holy
>>Spirit I communicate with says that Jesus is the Father Himself. He is
God
>>reconciling man to Himself.
>
>Please show this.

Please read my posts for the Lenten season in a few weeks wherein the
Holy Spirit explains why God in the form of Jesus had to come and live with
us. God is showing us and leading us to the true path to His Heavenly
kingdom.

----------------------------
>Actually Jesus was INDWELLED with God when He was baptized, the Dove
>coming down on His was God's Holy Spirit entering His body.

The spirit of God was already in Jesus at the time He was conceived in
the womb of His mother, not as you thought when He was baptized by John.
That is why in the Bible, when Jesus was aged 12, in Jerusalem, at the
temple, He was already discussing the scriptures with the Jewish teachers.

------------------------------------------
>Actually it is covered in the Nag Hammandi, God left Jesus, while He
>was on the cross and Jesus yelled "Oh God why have you forsakened me"
>Jesus died alone, as a HUMAN.
>Jesus, spoke as BOTH persons, Himself, at these times He had a God,
>separated from Himself, and other times the Word INSIDE Him spoke as
>HIMSELF (God spoke first person WITHIN Jesus).

Please read the sermon of the Holy Spirit in my GeoCities website
entitled "Father, do not forsake Me." Read why Jesus had to say such words.
He was showing us the example who to call to in the midst of our sufferings
here on Earth.

------------------------------------ >No "Trinity" is needed to explain it. Give me the chapter and verse
>that contains the word "TRINITY" and just maybe you might just be
>teaching somethhing other than THE TRADITIONS OF MEN.

As I have accepted above, the word "Trinity" is not in the Bible.
However, the Holy Spirit told us that there are three persons in one God.
God manifested Himself in three different persons. That is why I believe in
the Trinity as said told to us by the Holy Spirit.

----------------------------------
>I do not have time for web-sites.
I have invited you several times above to check for yourself the
messages of the Holy Spirit in my GeoCities website. It is only about 150K
and does not take time to download.

Thank you for sharing with us your concept of the divinity of Jesus and
responding to this topic.
God bless us always.

====================================

29 Mar 00

About a week ago, I read in the book "The History of Christianity", a
Lion Handbook, with Dr Tim Dowley as Organizing Editor, about this topic we
are discussing (from page 156). It mentioned about prolonged controversies
during the fourth, fifth, and sixth centuries about how Christ, the Son of
God, was himself God (the doctrine of the Trinity), and how he was both man
and God (the doctrine of the person of Christ, or Christology).
When will this question be resolved? Many centuries, even a millennium,
have passed and still the question lingers on. Many great thinkers,
preachers, emperors, learned people, church leaders, etc. have participated
in trying to settle the question and yet this is still causing division
among us Christians. Are our minds better than those people? Who can
really settle this question?
The Bible is plain about this. It is the Holy Spirit who Jesus said He
would send to tell us all truth including truth about God (John chapters 14,
15 and 16). I firmly believe that the spirit we talk to is no other than
the Holy Spirit Himself.
I have presented some of His parables, His illustrations about this
question. I hope that His revelations will settle the question once and for
all. I humbly ask you to scrutinize His person. Please read His sermons,
His prayers, His prophecies and His revelations in my GeoCities website to
discern what kind of spirit He is and who He is. It is for you to decide.
Let your intellect and your heart be your guide and not tradition or
teachings of men influence you in your decision-making. As what is stated
in the Revelation, "If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says
to the churches!"
I will be posting more of what I have transcribed and translated to
English as His illustrations about this question of the divinity of Jesus.
God bless us always.

=====================================

29 Mar 00

Here are some extracts from our sessions with the Holy Spirit wherein
the divinity of Jesus was discussed.

EXTRACT 1 - John 14:11 was read. The Holy Spirit repeated the verse and
said 'Believe in Me that the Father is in Me and I am in the Father.'
Therefore, Jesus Christ and the Father are really one because it is not
possible that I am in Roman and Roman is in Me if we are not really one, or
if Jesus Christ and the Father are not one, it is not possible that the
Father is in Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is in the Father.

EXTRACT 2 - John 14:13 was being discussed regarding the glorification of
the Father through the Son. This is what the Holy Spirit said: Let us take
Serafin as example. (The late Serafin was one of the listeners of the Holy
Spirit.). Serafin did not become happy because his wife left him behind and
abandoned him. O here you are, Serafin. You may say, 'That is not me."
This is just an example. This is a sample only.
Serafin did not become happy. His wife left him behind and abandoned
him. What Serafin did was he changed his identity. Serafin went to a place
and was asked, 'What is your name?' He said, 'My name is John.' Therefore,
Serafin is in John and John is in Serafin because they are really one.
Serafin, as John, was loved and honored by the people at the place he went
to. John who was in Serafin and Serafin who was in John became happy
because they were honored. The heartbreak as Serafin due to his
abandonment by his wife in one place was replaced by happiness as John.
John who was in Serafin and Serafin who was in John, both became happy.

EXTRACT 3 - This was when we were discussing John 17:10 which states, 'All I
have is Yours, and all You have is Mine.' This is the simple explanation of
the Holy Spirit: Who are these people? 'All whom You gave to Me. All You
have is Mine. All I have is Yours.' Therefore, they are one. Is it
possible that the clothes of Carmelita (a listener) will be the clothes of
Clarita (another listener) if they are two? Isn't that correct?

There are several other sessions I remember where this oneness of the
Father and Jesus Christ was touched. I will post these in NGs or you may
find them in a website I will be uploading in the future.
I wish to assure you that these are not mine but extracted from our
sessions with the Holy Spirit. You may have never heard such explanations
before.
I am hoping that this controversy will be settled once and for all by
these revelations by the Holy Spirit Himself.
God bless us always.


[Back to Home Page] [Back to List of Postings] [Back to Top]